BACK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
In the lead-up to Christmas, we’ve had an increasing number of families interested in giving a hand. Many people have participated in our unique activity during a work conference and are wanting to share that same experience with the people they love.
To help families give a hand this Christmas time we’ve designed the “Family Pack”. Each Family Pack is essentially a mini self-facilitation kit and includes the following.
- The parts to build 1 hand.
- Enough koozies to cover 4 participants hands (to help you empathise with the people you are helping).
- Step-by-step facilitation and assembly instructions, program videos and powerpoint presentations to help build these state-of-the-art hands
- Spare parts
- Tools to use during the exercise in case of any mistakes.
There are three very important things to note PRIOR to purchasing your Family Pack:
- Family Pack pricing is not available to our corporate clients.
- The Helping Hands activity has really been designed for a “corporate” or “workplace” setting so some of the language used in the videos and/or manuals that come with your pack might not be ideally suited to your family environment.
- Due to a number of very small parts being included in our family packs we recommend that participants should be at least 10 years old before they get directly involved in the activity. Even then they should be assisted AND closely supervised by adults. Younger kids can certainly get into the spirit of the activity but we wouldn’t recommend that they get involved directly in the building.
Each family pack is sold at a below cost price and is heavily subsidised by our corporate clients. That’s why there is a limit of 2 family packs per family. The cost of each family pack is $405 and includes shipping to your door anywhere within Australia. It also includes the cost of quality checking each final hand, recycling unused materials and shipping your final hands back overseas once you’ve returned them to us.
Family packs are only available for a limited time (until January 31, 2017) as we cannot afford to offer our kits at this price for very long. It’s our way of helping more people get involved in our activity and change somebody else’s life at this special time of year.
To place your order email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org