Remote / Online Programs
If you are working in a dispersed team, staying connected with your coworkers is more important than ever. Regular teleconferences and video-meetings may help teams stay focussed on the plan, but they won’t help you become emotionally vested in the purpose of your business.
For some time, our face-to-face programs have set the global standard when it comes to boosting employee engagement and collaboration. Our offerings for remote / dispersed teams are just as powerful. In fact, they precisely simulate all of the key challenges that dispersed teams have to overcome if they are to truly harness the full power of working from home.
Some key elements of our online offerings that haven’t changed:
- You will still have an opportunity to build and donate a life-changing prosthesis for someone in need (the way we go about it is just a bit more creative).
- To support the gift of this hand we still ask you to:
- Uniquely decorate the protective pouch that each hand is transported in.
- Write a heart-felt letter to the recipient
- Share photos of your team with the recipient
- Our program still incorporates the same breadth of activities that has made it so engaging for employees with vastly different interests, skills, and backgrounds.
- The activity still provides you with an opportunity to emotionally connect and empathise on a deeper level with the end customers of your work (the recipient of the hand that you’ll all be building together).
In addition, our online offering:
- Perfectly simulates the unique challenge of coordinating the activities of dispersed employees who work independently from home.
- Provides an opportunity for employees to share this purposeful activity with their families and prompts even more candid discussions about what really matters among team members.
- Highlights the tendency that many of us have to dive into the detail too quickly without first understanding the big picture.
- Requires team members to consider how they will use technology creatively to complete the task.
- Highlights neatly the difference between leadership versus supervision.
- Provides a range of new tools and aides to ensure that your program is 100% tailored to your needs.
- Incorporates a number of important tips and practices to boost well-being while working at home.
Our programs have always been exceptional business simulations. We invite you to be a part of our business for a short time and ask you to reflect and learn from the parallels that exist within your organisation. Our online offerings provide even MORE powerful opportunities to simulate and overcome precisely the kinds of challenges we are all facing at this time.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line at [email protected] if you would like an obligation-free, proposal.